[horde] sidebar

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Oct 15 09:32:08 PDT 2005

just setup new cvs on my server and I can't get the sidebar to show on
Firefox (Linux) or Firefox or IE (Windows) for any users though show
sidebar is clearly set. The space is there but there is no data in the
frame.

I did migrate some data from my previous cvs install but I cleared out
all horde datatree stuff but I did keep some of the horde_prefs - which
may be my issue. I did delete all the prefs for a user and then logged
in as that user but still no sidebar. Is this a sessions problem?

Craig

believed to be clean.