[horde] SOLVED (was: Blank page after login)

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom chrome at real-time.com
Mon Oct 17 04:57:44 PDT 2005

On 10/17 10:36 , Peter Becker wrote:
> The problem was not in horde - the problem was in the firewall
> from the cutomer. They've got a "watchguard firewall Xseries"
> with the new "fireware pro"...

We used to sell Watchguard firewalls, but we gave it up since they're just
too buggy and problematic.

The only firewall appliances I've seen that were much good were the Snapgear
boxes. They ran a fairly standard Linux distro with some nice config tools
on it. (Unlike Watchguard, who nominally uses Linux, but has so much
proprietary junk on top it's not reliable anymore). Snapgear seems to have
been bought by Cyberguard now, so I don't know how good they are
anymore.
http://www.cyberguard.com/products/firewall/SG_Family/

--
Carl Soderstrom