[horde] Horde needs you!

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Oct 18 08:03:30 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 16:53 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> >> Since we will continue using HEAD for new development, and FRAMEWORK_3
> >> for stabilizing release code and fixing bugs, you should concentrate on
> >> the latter.
> > ----
> > OK - since I already checked out HEAD, is it reasonable to just 'cvs co
> > -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde' since they merged or should I move out what I
> > already and and start anew?
>
> You can even do
> cvs up -r FRAMEWORK_3
----
OK done - but one thing that worries me (and sorry to waste your time on
this)...

# cat wicked/CVS/Tag
TFRAMEWORK_3

but http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php doesn't show a FRAMEWORK_3
tag for wicked. Is the web page out of date or does it automatically use
HEAD if FRAMEWORK_3 not available?

Craig

believed to be clean.