[horde] login problem using pam_mysql

Joselito Fenix jojo_mti at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 23:30:49 PDT 2005

hi,

whitebox linux ver.3
apache 2.0.54
php 5.0.4
imap-2002d-2
mysql-3.23.58-1
horde 3.0.5
imp 4.0.3

i created a account in horde database but when i try
to login it gives me a "login failed" message (by the
way im using horde (imp) authentication). the content
of my imap,pop3 & pop files in /etc/pam.d is something
like this:

#%PAM-1.0

auth    sufficient      /lib/security/pam_mysql.so
 user=root passwd=password host localhost db=horde
table=horde_users usercolumn=user_uid
passwdcolumn=user_pass crypt=0
#auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so

account required        /lib/security/pam_mysql.so
 user=root passwd=password host localhost db=horde
table=horde_users usercolumn=user_uid
passwdcolumn=user_pass crypt=0
#account sufficient /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so

any help would appreciate.tnx

jOjO