[horde] Fwd: Install

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 20 08:51:59 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von dkillen at jmerealty.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:55:04 -0500
       Von: Don Killen <dkillen at jmerealty.com>
Antwort an: Don Killen <dkillen at jmerealty.com>
   Betreff: Install
        An: consulting at horde.org

Hello all,

    I have Horde,imp,gollem,turba,passwd,kronolith,nag all running on Suse9.1.
I have horde authenication set to SQL. The add user in admin works when
adding users; however, the users are not getting added to the system.
When I set Horde to authenicate to imp I cannot use the admin feature
in horde, and the users get added to the system and all works fine. Is
there a way to syncronize the system with horde so I can use the admin
feature.

Warm Regards
Don

Jan.