[horde] layout bug?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Oct 24 03:54:18 PDT 2005

Zitat von pault <pault at burngreave.net>:

> quoting Jan:
>
> me>> produces the following home portal:
> me>>   http://pault.burngreave.net/images/screendumps/horde_home_3.0.5.png
>
>> Can't reproduce this with 3.0.6-RC1.
>
> thanks jan for your prompt reply. so... this is good news. hopefully
> when 3.0.6 is finalized and we've upgraded it, this layout behaviour
> should be corrected, right?

No idea, I only said that I can't reproduce it. The sense of release
candidates is that people actually *test* the fixes. We don't do them
because we have so much fun releasing applications. If you don't test
them, don't expect your problem to be fixed anytime soon, because 3.0.6
will be the last 3.0 release.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/