[horde] Fwd: Re[2]: imp & login

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Oct 24 07:31:21 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 12:35 +0400, Dmitry A. Sysoev wrote:

> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> Excuse, instead of prompt in more detail where it is done?
> > ----
> > log in as administrator -> Administration -> Setup -> horde ->
>
> > What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? -> Let a
> > Horde application handle authentication
>
> > The application which is providing authentication -> Imp
>
> > Craig
>

> Thanks! But there was a problem. At an input in imp it all early
> deduces the menu at the left. How to make, that the user came only
> in imp, without the menu at the left? Thanks!
----
horde/config/prefs.php

$_prefs['show_sidebar'] = array(
    'value' => true,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => sprintf(_("Show the %s Menu on the left?"), $GLOBALS
['registry']->get('name', 'horde'))
);

you might want to set value to false (possibly locked to false too)

Craig

believed to be clean.