[horde] horde auth suceeds, imp auth fails, user thinks he's not logged in

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Thu Oct 27 06:12:27 PDT 2005

alan> I know I would also like to see this behaviour. Either that or no access
alan> to an email sign whilst signed in. ie cannot login to horde as user A
alan> and ten login to IMP as user B. Single sign in or no access to te
alan> application.

We don't use the sidebar at all.  So when the horde auth succeeds but the imp
auth fails, there is no way for the user to log out of horde.  The imp login
screen has no "log out of horde" mechanism.  The only way that I've found to
log the person out is to log someone else (whose IMAP accout is accessible) in
and then click logout from there.