[horde] Problem creating and viewing non English folders via IMP

lkolchin@univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 27 06:13:52 PDT 2005

Hi,

I can't reach administrator of IMP right now, I'm only admin. Of the mailserver running Cyrus-Imap, but he told me a month ago that he has the latest stable version.

I had a similar problem with
SquirrelMail, it uses php mbstring extension to encode utf7-imap folder names.
Hebrew translation uses windows-1255 character set. It is not supported by php mbstring extension. I've used utf-8 for Hebrew translation and wrap-and-header.diff patch - http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel/6521

I don't know if this is the same problem here, but it seems very similar.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky