[horde] Problem creating and viewing non English folders via IMP

lkolchin@univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 27 07:00:06 PDT 2005

Hi,

As I wrote, folders created in OE or SquirrelMail(configured to use UTF-8) look like gibberish.
I can create and view Hebrew named folders with IMP, but these folders are look like gibberish in other IMAP clients.

Something I've noticed on the login screen:
There I have 2 options to pick for Hebrew:
Hebrew (Visual) - default
Hebrew (Logical)

In both cases the result is as above.

May be admin should add UTF-7 or UTF-8?