[horde] Problem creating and viewing non English folders via IMP

lkolchin@univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 27 07:18:34 PDT 2005

1) I've checked via Mulberry (R.I.P.) and it does the right thing. So if you want to find out which app has the bug, download Mulberry and compare:

<http://www.cyrusoft.com/finaldownload.html>

I've compared and OE and SquirrelMail does the right thing.

2) The interface is not translated but I can read and write in hebrew using IMP.
This IMP installation is not mine (on another server), I'm just trying to make life of my users (on my e-mail server) easier so they could read the mail from the client they are used to (some of them using IMP) and tell the IMP admin to implement this solution.

Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky