[horde] Fresh install question

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Oct 31 22:14:50 PST 2005

I downloaded a fresh install of Horde, imp, nag, mnemo, turba and
kronolith (all stables versions of 10/31).  I got horde, imp, turba and
kronolith working just fine but nag and mnemo both complain about
Registry.php.  I can see Registry.php in /lib/Horde/ but it is looking
in just /lib.
Basically, I unzipped the files, renamed the directory, created the base
config files (as per the docs) and it generates this error on any page
refresh.  It shows the top menu but generates this prior to rendering
the left menu.  Any ideas?  Am I missing something.
[client 10.0.16.114] PHP Warning:
main(/var/www/html/horde/services/portal/../../lib/Registry.php): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 17, referer:
http://10.0.16.89/horde/
[client 10.0.16.114] PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required
'/var/www/html/horde/services/portal/../../lib/Registry.php'
(include_path='/var/www/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/horde/mnemo/lib/base.php on line 17, referer:
http://10.0.16.89/horde/
I know that some time ago there were two parts to the horde framework to
install but the current one only has a single part.  It's been a while.
Any pointers would be appreciated.
Gary Wayne Smith