[horde] Newbie Question about how to get Horde-3.1

horde@osp-vet-schiara.com horde at osp-vet-schiara.com
Wed Nov 2 23:39:14 PST 2005

Hi All,
       could anybody please explain to me how exacltly I can determine the
version of Horde and how I can download Horde-3.1?
In all other software you can download and install on Linux you can see
the version included in the name itself.
I ask this because I cannot manage to download Horde-3.1.
I also checked on this mailing-list and found a question similar to this
one, but the answer was: 'get it from CVS'.
I tried all the ways: anonymous CVS, snapshots, rsync and FTP Site, but I
always ended up getting Horde-3.0.6 (or at least I think as I'm not sure
about how to see the version!).
Sorry to disturb you for a silly thing like this, but I am not a
professional with the web and with PC in general.
I only use Horde for my job in a very small company because I like it and
it is really usefull.
Moreover excuse me for my poor English, but it's all I can remember from
school days, and that was quite a long time ago.
Thanks a lot.
Giuliano