[horde] Long emails not getting through

Dwayne Hottinger dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Thu Nov 3 11:23:32 PST 2005

I dont know if this is the right list, but I recently started having issues with
Horde webmail.  It seems as if long emails are getting cut off, there are no
error messages in the email.  I have pasted a copy of the end of an example
email: Bobby will report
> back
> on plans for outdoor course.  Decisions will be made at the next TLC

This particular email should have continued on.  We are running an older version
of Horde, but have had no issues with it in the past.  This seems to be
happening on OS X, OS 9 and various windows machines.  I have searched through
the mail logs and can not find anything to indicate an issue.  Has anyone else
experienced this behaviour?  If so, what can be done to fix it.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator