[horde] Horde/MIMP Authentication

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Sun Nov 6 13:35:41 PST 2005

Sorry, this is a bit of a rehashing of a thread from August.  I've
installed a separate Horde framework to isolate MIMP logins and usage
from the rest of the applications.  I've configured this Horde to
authenticate using MIMP.  Unfortunately, after completing login, it
always redirects me to $webroot.

The Horde framework is installed at /var/www/htdocs/betamimp.  The
$webroot is also set to /betamimp, although I've tried setting it to /
betamimp/mimp (where MIMP is installed), no difference.  When I
login, it uses the /betamimp/mimp/login.php, but then redirects to /
betamimp/index.php.  I have the following virtual host alias:

Alias  /betamimp  /var/www/htdocs/betamimp

Any ideas why it refuses to "stick" with the requested path?  A
similar installation works fine with /tools/imp, /tools/kronolith, etc.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting