[horde] Big load long wait when logging in to horde

Blake Krone blakekrone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:20:51 PST 2005

I have the same exact problem. Brand new cvs install and it takes forever to
load. But my older version works just fine. I setup a seperate new database
and everything. Haven't tried the clearing my browser crash, however that
doesn't seem like it should do much. I also added PHP Accelerator and that
doesn't seem to hep.