[horde] undefined index in Horde.php

Julian Pace Ross julian.paceross at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:25:54 PST 2005

Hi,
In the past week I managed to get a horde/imp setup up and running quite
well.... i still needed a prefs container, so got mysql running and ran
the script create.mysql.sql in /config, which seemed to work well...
However, now my login page is now replaced with the error message:

*Notice*: Undefined index: timeout in
*/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php* on line *1104*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php:1104) in
*/srv/www/htdocs/horde/index.php* on line *52

*This is one error message I havent managed to make disappear.... Im not
sure if this is related to running the mysql script...
would appreciate a hint or two..

Cheers
Julian