[horde] save a copy in checkbox pointing to the wrong folder

lkolchin@univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Tue Nov 15 05:50:39 PST 2005

Hello All,

I'm using IMP 3.2.6 which runs on another server (but it serves my mail server - Cyrus-IMAP) and managed by another admin.
It's configured as:

$servers['myservername'] = array(
    'name' => 'myservername',
    'server' => 'myservername.domain.ac.il',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
    'maildomain' => 'myservername.domain.ac.il',
    'smtphost' => 'myservername.domain.ac.il',
    'realm' => 'domain.ac.il',
    'preferred' => ''
);

The problem is that when composing a new mail and "save a copy in" checkbox checked by default, the value for this is "Drafts" and not "Sent" folder as many of my user would like it to be.

Where to make this change so the default configuration for "save a copy in" Folder would be "Sent" folder?

P.S.
Sorry for previous message without a subject.

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky