[horde] Problem with sessions not being destroyed.

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Tue Nov 15 09:56:46 PST 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Barry Flanagan <barryf-lists at flanagan.ie>:
>

>>When a user clicks Logout, they are seemingly logged out, in that they
>>go to the logout screen. However, the session is not actually destroyed
>>and if you type in the URL again you are still logged in.
>>
>>Any ideas where I should start looking? I have turned up logging to
>>DEBUG, but am not getting any errors.
>

> Do you see destroy() being called in the debug logs?

No, I am seeing "Logout for user at domain" but that is all. The only extra
information in the logs I am getting over the default NOTICE setting is
when users send emails.

I can see from /usr/share/php/Horde/SessionHandler/mysql.php that in
PEAR_LOG_DEBUG it should be giving me the SQL statement in the log, but
nothing.

-Barry

--

-Barry Flanagan