[horde] weather.com and freebsd

Carlos Romualdo cromualdo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:04:39 PST 2005

Hey people,

I have a problem with weather.com on a freebsd machine. When I select the
weather.com block and insert the location it doesn't show up on the starting
page (it shows the blank page as if there was no block selected). Other
modules work just fine. I also have a horde framework working like a charm
in a debian machine and weather.com works there perfectly. I followed the
same steps for both machines, installing the same pear modules ( I thought
it could be a pear problem), but, although the php test page is telling that
all modules are correctly installed on both machines, the freebsd doesn't
show the weather.com block after selection and configuration. I tried to
check the log, but I found no output related to the weather.com block in it.
What should I do next to detect the problem on the freebsd machine? Any
solution for a next step are welcome. :)

Thanks in advance,

Carlos Romualdo