[horde] Horde 3.0.6 and last version of IMPProblemson installon, windows 2000 / XP over apache 2.0 and mysql 4.1 (Gustavo Demaria)

Gustavo Demaria gmdemaria at datafull.com
Tue Nov 22 12:20:51 PST 2005

Chuck, Graeme: thank you very much for your help, yes extensions gettext,
xmldom doesnot appear on phpinfo. I dont know why, I have the dll and are
"enabled" on php.ini. I dont know where I have to looking for to solution
this rare problem
  Thanks a lot again for your time and your pacience

Regards

news:20051122115057.byrrcykoz68844s0 at marina.horde.org...