[horde] Sasldb authentication and procmail

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 24 04:54:15 PST 2005

Zitat von Antonio <toni_olmos at telefonica.net>:

> I am using IMAP/Cyrus and sasldb to authenticate, in the administration
> menu I can create mailboxes but I can't create sasldb users/password,
> because this I can't login horde with the new "user", I have to type in
> the linux's console "saslpasswd2 -c user. How could I solve that?

This is beyond the user adminstration's scope. You rather want to take
a look (and probably extend) the Vilma modules instead.

> By the way...if i want to use Ingo with procmail, I have to
> install/configure a ftp server?

Yes, though you also could use a different backend that is supported by
the VFS library, like Samba or the local file system.

> Where can I get a tutorial or how-to to
> configure Ingo + procmail?

There are lots of procmail tutorials on the net. Adding Ingo into the
equation doesn't require a how to if you read the installation docs.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/