[horde] weather.com and freebsd

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Nov 26 11:43:48 PST 2005

Quoting Carlos Romualdo <cromualdo at hotmail.com>:

> If the PEAR package was uncorrectly installed wouldn't there be a few
> more blocks or something else broken? It's strange that only this
> particular block is having problems...
> Anymore sugestions?

One other PEAR package to check - XML_Serializer.  The Services_Weather
module has some "silent" dependencies, which should all be caught in
the latest development release of the module.  Checks for some of those
depenencies are working their way back into the release versions.  If
you have XML_Serializer installed, then I'm not sure what the problem
is, since it looks you've got all your bases covered.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator