[horde] hooks don't work if login through imp

Kumoro Wisnu Wibowo kumoro.wibowo at ag-it.com
Mon Nov 28 02:22:20 PST 2005

Horde 3.0.3
IMP   4.0.2

Dear list,

Has anyone experienced this?  I cannot use fullname & from_addr hooks
if login through imp as its driver (they don't work, fullname doesn't
show up as it is supposed to be, etc.). Hooks are already listed in
config/conf.php, and 'hook' => true are also set in config/prefs.php for
both functions.

If I'm using imap as the driver, those hooks work out just fine.
However, I need to still use imp to be able to display the server_list
in the main page.

Can anybody help?  Thanks in advance!

-kum

--
cat: $HOME/.signature: No such file or directory