[horde] Horde Permissions

Alex0801 (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Nov 28 22:00:52 PST 2005

Hi,
i have the following problem:

- 'Horde'-link in the menu is missing...
- in 'Edit options for' 'Horde' is also missing...
- there's also no entry in the 'initial application' drop-down-box...

I was told that this must be a permission-problem within the horde config. That's why i set up the following:

All Permissions

+----horde

        +----portal

'horde' and 'portal' are set to:
All Authenticated Users: SHOW/READ/EDIT/DELETE -> all enabled
Creator Permissions: SHOW/READ/EDIT/DELETE -> all enabled

I also tried every possible and impossible config-flag/parameter/... even setting all the files to chmod 777 ....but nothing.. the damn link is still missing. I'm getting crazy with this..

the horde entry in registry.php in /horde/conf looks like this
----
$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
    'webroot' => $webroot,
    'initial_page' => 'login.php',
    'name' => _("Horde"),
    'status' => 'active',
    'templates' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../templates',
    'provides' => 'horde'
);
----

The horde-dir on the webserver is like this:
www.mydomain.com/horde

my system:
- PHP Version 4.4.0-4 (more details on www.root1.de/phpinfo.php)
- MySQL 4.0.24_Debian-10-log
- Debian Sarge 3.1
- Apache 2
- Horde 3.0.7 with authentication via IMAP, nearly all horde-tests are ok (try www.root1.de/horde/test.php)
- All Horde-Permissions set to FULL-PERMISSION (for testing)
- All Horde-files with a permission of 777 (for testing)

Can someone explain how to set the horde-permissions so that the for me neccessary horde-entries are shown??

I would pe pleased if someone couold help me or suggest a good forum where i can also try to post my question...

kind regards
Alex
--
Sent from the Horde - General forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Horde-Permissions-t636164.html#a1692943