[horde] Upgrade to PHP 5.1.1

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Nov 29 06:31:33 PST 2005

A quick hack to make it work:  change the line in
horde/config/conf.php that reads:

$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL;

to:

$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE;

Everything works, but you don't get the annoying notices.  There might
be a real fix, but this will work for the time being, especially if
you have users currently accessing the site and want to get rid of the
error messages.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University