[horde] Help me

Umar Draz sync_mastar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 07:39:22 PST 2005

Hi dear Members!

  i am new in this list. I have recently installed
Horde and its running fine. But i have 2 questions.

Q.1 : when i open my mail box there is 5 columns in
Inbox

  #    Date    From    Subject[Thread]    Size

Now i want hide (Sort By Arrival) Button (#). So
please help which option is should select?

Q.2 :  I want HTML view by default i mean i open my
email on this email there was a HTMl type message.

There is a link   (Alternative parts for this
section:) then i click on unamed a new windows open
then i see my html message.

  So please help me what i can set that by default i
got HTML message.

Regards,

Umar Draz