[horde] bad button font colour after update

dadirtyluk news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Wed Nov 30 11:00:06 PST 2005

Hello,

i've searched the archives and bugs for something that could give
me a hint on this, but i didn't find anything related (i think).

I'm testing the update to horde 3.0.7 from the installed version
3.0.4 and it's not a big problem, but annoying for my users and
i'm afraid to let them deal with it and let them bother me all
the time :P

The font colour of every button (like the login button) turned
from white into black after the update. Because of the almost
similar corporate grey i use the grey theme and i start to
twinkle everytime i try to read the button.

Maybe someone can help me with this, or tell me where i can find
more theme-related support (found no list or something...).

Kind regards

luk