[horde] Cannot get to work either Metar.phpand Weatherdotcom.php

ken_faris@sbcglobal.net ken_faris at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 12:29:12 PST 2005

"You'll need to apply this patch and the option to use the weatherdotcom
block should show up:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Block/weatherdotcom.php?r1=1.37.4.8.
2.2&r2=1.37.4.8.2.3&ty=u

Kevin"

"You should search mailing list archives. This question was answered before.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius"

Thank you both for the response.  I did see this in the previous post but it
also mentioned in the same post that it seemed that the latest CVS code was
up to date.  I did go and download the latest CVS weatherdotcom.php before I
asked the list for help.

As it turns out, I have no access in order to apply a patch -- is there a
way to compile the patch outside the server and then re-upload the file?

Thanks,
Ken