[horde] weatherdotcom.php Fatal Error

ken_faris@sbcglobal.net ken_faris at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 14:42:29 PST 2005

> Hi, any ideas why changing from weatherdotcom.php version 1.37.4.8.2.3
> which I never could make work.  To weatherdotcom.php version 1.37.4.13
> would cause the following error:
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class horde_block_horde_weatherdotcom
(error
> declared as Line 18 which is exactly the same as the old Line 18)

>You probably have two weatherdotcom.php on your system now.

>Jan.

Thanks Jan,

Now for the first time, weatherdotcom is an option within my Layout manager.
I was able to select it, set the options, etc... Save it -- Now on my home
page I get this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
sethandlerobj() in /usr/local/lib/php/XML/Unserializer.php on line 852

Thanks,
Ken