[horde] horde attachments tmp directorys

Extroppy AT Yahoo Com extroppy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 17:57:03 PST 2005

Horde Attachments when composing an email will not function if PHP and/or HORDE have configuration files set to use a directory that isn't "/tmp/."  Is there a way to allow for attaching files when composing without having to use /tmp?  I have been using /var/tmp/phptmp/ for temporary web files as /tmp/ is required to be executable (chmod 1777).  By using the other directory I have been able to keep files on a read/write access and not execution, keeping those kiddies out.  Suggestions?