[horde] weatherdotcom.php Fatal Error

ken_faris@sbcglobal.net ken_faris at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 20:36:43 PST 2005

> Now for the first time, weatherdotcom is an option within my Layout
manager.
> I was able to select it, set the options, etc... Save it -- Now on my
> home page I get this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
> sethandlerobj() in /usr/local/lib/php/XML/Unserializer.php on line 852

>>This has nothing to do with the block. You either have a too old or
incompatible or broken XML_Serialize >>.package.

>>Jan.

I have updated and checked out the XML_Serialize package and it is all there
per PEAR.  Can you tell what is making the call /usr/local/lib because in my
configuration it should be calling /usr/lib/php/etc....  It is the /local/
that is giving me the problems.

Thanks,
Ken