[horde] DB Error

Mário Sérgio Candian mscandian at freebsdbrasil.com.br
Tue Dec 13 08:49:26 PST 2005

Hi list,

I have one question:

How I need to do, to use the databases of horde in other server?

I have 2 FreeBSD servers:

1o - email server (qmail+horde)

2o - intranet (with the databases)

I moved the horde database to the 2o server, and when I try to access
horde in my browser I get this:

A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: connect failed
Details have been logged for the administrator.

In my horde.log:

Dec 13 05:30:46 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed:
[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1307 of
"/usr/local/www/data-dist/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

but the mysql isnt running in the localhost.

What I can do to fix it?

--
Atenciosamente,
Mario Sergio Candian