[horde] Time zone/timestamp problems

DA WILLIAMS support at bluecrescenttech.com
Wed Dec 14 07:31:08 PST 2005

I combed the archives without a solution to this issue:

I have Horde/IMP setup on WIMP (windows-IIS5-Mysql-PHP).  Everything works
for the most part except that my received email timestamp is always 6 hours
ahead.  The time in horde is also 6 hours ahead.  I tried adjusting the time
zone, I tried changing the server time to greenwich time all without result.
Sent mail has the correct timestamp.  Is there a time offset or some other
comfig I missed that can resolve this issue?