[horde] problem with turba under horde 3.0.9

afi arno floerke Ingenieurbüro für Aku afi arno floerke Ingenieurbüro für Aku
Thu Dec 15 23:59:40 PST 2005

Hello,
I installed first horde 3.0.8 and patched it with ticket 3123, then I
installed Turba 2.0.5 for the first time.
I get an entry in the horde menu with Organisation/Adressbook.
When I click on the Adressbook entry, nothing changes, I get an blank
screen with  the horde menu on the left side only.
Is this a bug or is it a configuration problem? The test-program shows
no errors.

Steffen