[horde] Prerequisite problem: Mail_Mime and Log

HaitianZone perlemerle57 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 17:53:21 PST 2005

Hi. I am having problem to install Horde framework. Two of the prerequisites have not been met.  Could someone please tell me wich path I should place the Mail_Mime and Log packages in my Linux system?
  Thanks.
  ~Reginald

  Below is the partial output from  "horde/test.php":
  PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):  /home/webadmin/mail.haitianzone.com/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear

   PEAR: Yes
   Recent PEAR: Yes
   Mail: Yes
   Mail_Mime: No
You do not have the Mail_Mime package installed on your system. See the INSTALL file for instructions on how to install the package. THIS IS A REQUIRED MODULE!
   Log: No
Make sure you are using a version of PEAR which includes the Log classes, or that you have installed the Log package seperately. See the INSTALL file for instructions on installing Log. THIS IS A REQUIRED MODULE!
   DB: Yes