[horde] Show horde application in frameset?

Robin Rainton robin at rainton.com
Wed Dec 21 14:17:32 PST 2005

I think Jan was saying, no, there's no way - forget about it.

However, I do notice you can start the sidebar with the variable
'mozbar=1' for Firefox. This must do something a little different.

I'm sure if one percevered one could modify the behaviour to get the
sidebar in one column and the rest of the page in another column of a
table on the same page. How you'd go messing with the links in those,
etc. is anyones guess. Pretty tricky I'd imagine!

Robin