[horde] IMP Login

Abuthiab Motaz info at cormagis.com
Thu Dec 22 07:00:54 PST 2005

is there a shell comand to know if i need to set the 'realm' =>
example.com', I have more than 6 virtual hosts on my server
now I have to problem of the double authentication, horde uses imap to
authenticate, but when I set
 $servers['imap'] = array( 'hordeauth' => true, ....etc) and I type my user
and pass, I login but I get file not found in the side bar and the main page
!

any solution ?
thanks in advanced