[horde] Show horde application in frameset?

Tobias Steinmann horde at tobiuet.de
Tue Dec 27 08:39:02 PST 2005

I think I'm missunderstood. I don't want to get the different horde
frames be shown in an other frameset, I would like the complete horde
application be shown in one frame.

On my homeserver I have several web tools installed like a bookmark
databse, a knowledgebase... and for checking my imap box I have
installed horde 3.
I've made a little login menu and after the login two frames are
visible. A navigation frame and a content frame. In the nav frame all
available tools are listed and when I click the horde link, I would like
the horde frameset (with its three frames) be shown in the content frame
of my little frameset.

Tobias