[horde] Double Login (Horde)

ngkawai ngkawai at elixir.com.hk
Wed Dec 28 02:19:22 PST 2005

Dear all,

           I don't want to double login horde. (First is Horde login page.
If I need to read mail, then click mail link. The second login is provided
to me). Would you help me to solve the problem? Thank You

           I have using horde 3.0.5 version. My E-mail server is Courier
IMAP.

           I have configured the config.php in horde.

           config.php

           --------------------

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

Prefs.php

      $_prefs['initial_application']" and change the line 'value' => 'horde'
to 'value' => 'imp'.

The problem is still exist (Need to login again for using mail function).
Using backend authentication is not a horde. It is using courier IMAP for
authentication.

Best regards,

KA WAI