[horde] Double Login (Horde)

Fred Ho fkho at fredho.net
Wed Dec 28 06:59:48 PST 2005

Motaz,

The available drivers are listed in horde/imp/config/servers.php.
There's description on the fields there. UW-IMAP folder is different
from Courier-IMAP.

The available quota drivers are:
- unix quota command
- courier IMAP
- cyrus IMAP
- mdaemon server
- logfile
- mercury/32 server

The examples are given in horde/imp/config/servers.php.dist.
I am not sure how UW-IMAP handle quota though.

Regards,
Fred