[horde] Imp settings not saved in MySQL

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Thu Dec 29 08:08:50 PST 2005

I hope this is something simple.  I'm using the horde_prefs table for
storing user prefs in MySQL.  It looks like customizations made in
projects like horde, turba, nag, etc. get stored in horde_prefs but
whenever I make a change to the Imp mail options and run:

SELECT * FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_scope = 'imp';

I get no values and the preference changes do not show up the next
time the preference page is loaded.  I also checked SELECT * FROM
horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = 'theuser'; which didn't show it under
some other scope.

I've gone through both Horde and Imp's settings in detail and I cannot
find where I messed up.

Any thoughts?  (using latest / greatest H3/Imp4 - MySQL 4.0.16 on linux)

Josh