[horde] reply button in imp mailbox view

Jesse Sanford jesse at seedboxconnect.com
Thu Dec 29 11:51:25 PST 2005

Hi,

If I wanted to code a Reply button for the imp mailbox view, are
there any gotchas I should know about?  Is there an implementation
reason why this is not feasible or anything?  I would submit a patch
if I got it working.

Apologies if this feature is already in CVS or something ... I'm
using the stable release versions right now ...

Thanks for any suggestions.  I can read source okay but I'm not a
full-time php programmer or anything. =(

Yours,

jesse

--
Jesse Sanford <jesse at seedboxconnect.com>