[horde] Blank sidebar

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Fri Dec 30 00:45:45 PST 2005

Per the suggestion, I turned PHP logging on, including the display of PHP
errors in the browser.  After I log in, here is what comes up in the sidebar:

Fatal error: cannot use string offset as an array
on /usr/share/pear/Net/IMAP.php on line 180

I took at look at line 180 in '//usr/share/pear/Net/IMAP.php', and here is
what it is (line numbers are in square brackets):

[179]        $ret=$this->cmdLogout();
[180]        if(strtoupper($ret["RESPONSE"]["CODE"]) != "OK"){
[181]            return new PEAR_Error($ret["RESPONSE"]["CODE"] . ", " .
$ret["RESPONSE"]["STR_CODE"]);

My server is Mandriva 2006 and php-pear installed form RPM; version is
php-pear-5.1.1-1mdk .

Please advise if there are any additional tests you would like me to run, or
further log outout you'd like me to post.

-Alan