[horde] Horde 3.0.9 configuration problem

Jack Orenstein jao at geophile.com
Fri Dec 30 09:25:45 PST 2005

I'm running:

- FC3
- Apache 2.0.55
- PHP 5.1.1

I've installed Horde 3.0.9 and the test.php page comes up fine.
However, when I try to configure Horde:

     Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
     /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/Perms.php on line 341

     Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
     /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/Auth.php on line 1168

     Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
     (output started at /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/Perms.php:341) in
     /var/www/html/horde/index.php on line 51

I've googled and searched FAQs but cannot see what the problem is.
Any help would be appreciated.

(FWIW, I've run older versions of Linux/Apache/PHP/Horde in the
past without any problems.)

Thanks in advance.

Jack Orenstein