[horde] SyncML Troubles

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Fri Dec 30 12:09:16 PST 2005

Hi Jan;

Thanks for the reply, just realized that this should have gone to
sync at lists.  I've just realized that I am able to insert the contacts
from my PDA into my contacts db, but I never pull the remaining data
in their. I've tried using various modes, i.e. fast, slow, normal, and
update device, it's all the same.

Thank you,

-mike