[horde] Blank sidebar

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Fri Dec 30 15:47:29 PST 2005

On Friday 30 December 2005 08:48, roliver wrote:
> Make sure all uninstalled apps are set to inactive in
> horde/config/registry.php

Whoops, my mistake; I missed one when I sett all to inactive.  Once I set all
to (truly) inactive, I got an error that the horde system was disabled, so I
set 'Horde' back to active.  I now got the sidebar back, then was told that
Imp was not active.  I re-activated Imp, and I can read/delete/compose mail.

It seems that if I set any of the other applications to "active", I get that
error in the sidebar (I have only tried "turba" and "kronolith" so far, but
will try the others later).  The Applications that show up under "Setup" are:

turba
kronolith
ingo
horde