[horde] Errors after upgrading to php 4..4.1 on freebsd.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 4 09:35:50 PST 2006

I just upgraded my php to 4.4.1 on my freebsd server and now I am
getting these error messages when trying to access imp

*Notice*: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
*/usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/SessionHandler.php* on line *59*

*Notice*: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
*/usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Auth.php* on line *92*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/SessionHandler.php:59)
in */usr/local/www/data/horde/index.php* on line *50

*It was working just fine until the php upgrade and then this.  I did
just now upgrade to horde 3.0 to see if that would fix it but I am still
getting these error messages.  Below is the versions of the horde
applications I am running.

    * Horde: 3.0-cvs
    * IMP: 4.0-cvs
    * Turba: 2.0-cvs
    * Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
    * Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
    * Nag: 2.0-cvs

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.