[horde] Errors after upgrading to php 4..4.1 on freebsd.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:50:39 PST 2006

Thanks but the Pear version is up2data and now all of the pear modules
are.  This must be something with php that it doesn't like in the horde
scripts anymore.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.