[horde] Errors after upgrading to php 4..4.1 on freebsd.

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:39:43 PST 2006

As a (temporary) hack, you can also change the line in your
horde/config/conf.php that says:

$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL;

to:

$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE;

This suppresses the errors, and everything appears to work.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University